Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer Toggle Navigation Menu
Oak Grove

Request your Official Transcripts

Choose Language:

Requesting your Official Transcripts to Complete your Application to Linfield

If you have previously attended another college or university, you are required to submit all official transcripts to complete your application to Linfield. If you have fewer than 60 transferrable credits, you must also submit an official high school transcript or copy of GED scores.

Below are some of the college and universities Linfield students have commonly attended in the past and links to request your official transcript.

Oregon Colleges

Washington Colleges