Life After Linfield
Time spent learning in HHPA at Linfield creates pathways in the areas such as physical therapy or pre-med, performance training, and graduate programs in the fields of health, exercise science, sport science or kinesiology.
But don’t take our word for it.
Explore what some of our recent alumni have achieved.
- Natalie Amara '20, HHPA’s Advising Ambassador
- Audrey Anderson '18, Pacific University’s Physician Assistant Program
- Ben McNair '18, University of Wyoming, PhD program in Biomedical Science
- Alec Cook '20, Health Teacher
- Tanis Campbell '19, Elementary PE Teacher: North Marion, SD
- Erin Kinney '17, OHSU Medical School
- Pablo Herrera '18, Attending University of Mary MS in Clinical Exercise Physiology