Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer Toggle Navigation Menu
The top of Pioneer Hall through vibrant fall leaves on the trees.

Resolution Options beyond Linfield

Options beyond Linfield for complaints, grievances, and problem resolution

In compliance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, institutions offering distance education must provide enrolled and prospective students with contact information for filing complaints with accrediting agencies and with the appropriate state agencies for handling complaints. Students enrolled in distance education courses have the same rights and responsibilities as those enrolled in on-campus courses.

If you are unable to resolve any issues with Linfield University by following standard college processes, you may refer to the list below for additional resolution in your state. Many agencies responsible for handling complaints advise that you exhaust opportunities for resolution within Linfield prior to filing a complaint with a state. Additional information on state authorization is available on the Linfield Online and Continuing Education website.

Return to Consumer Information page