What is Preserve Ware?
Reusable dishes made out of recycled plastic that can be checked out from the Sustainability Office and used for any event on campus! Plates, cups, bowls, and flatware are available. Using Preserve Ware is FREE and a great way to reduce waste and spread awareness of sustainability efforts!
How to reserve Preserve Ware
1. FIll out the Preserve Ware Registration Form (good through the end of the current school year).
2. Reserve preserveware as part of the event reservation process on 25 Live.
3. We'll contact you to schedule a time for pickup.
4. Pick up your order at the Observatory at the arranged time.
5. Drop off Preserve Ware in Dillin dish room for cleaning within 24 hours after the event. The dish drop-off hours for Dillin Hall are between 1:30-4:30 PM and 6:30-8:00 PM.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I pick up the dishes?
Dish pick-up will take place at the Observatory unless otherwise specified.
Where do I return the dishes after the event?
The Dillin dish room will take your dirty dishes to be washed between 1:30-4:30 PM and 6:30-8:00 PM. The Office of Sustainability will take care of the rest!
What if the Dillin dish room is closed after my event?
If it is after hours, you can leave the dishes outside of the Dillin back door.
What if I lose dishware?
If the dishware is lost, there will be a charge to your organization. A $3 charge per plate, cup, or bowl and $0.50 per utensil.
What if I find dishware around campus?
If you find dishware lying around, please bring it Dillin to be washed!
If you have any other questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org