Steps To Clear Your Student Account
4 Steps For Clearing Your Account On WebAdvisor
1) Download the "Clear Your Account Instructions & Checklist".
2) Sign your LESA (Linfield Educational Service Agreement)
- The LESA is an agreement for financial responsibility for any and all charges placed on a student account. This form must be electronically signed each year.
- If you are over 18, you must go to your WebAdvisor and accept it.
- If you are under 18, you must submit a hard copy version of the LESA your first year. The LESA Agreement needs to be signed and returned to the Student Accounts Office in Melrose 030.
3) Student Insurance Waiver (if the student has proof of adequate coverage by another company)
4) Net Cash Due
- Review the charges and financial aid on your student account.
- Make adjustments as needed via WebAdvisor.
- Contact the appropriate departments regarding the adjustments as needed.
- Pay the remaining balance due that is not included in the TMS (Tuition Management System) payment plan, not covered by accepted net financial aid, and not included in private scholarships, by their due date.
- Due dates: August 15, 2017 for Fall Semester and February 1, 2018, for the Spring Semester.
- Be aware of due dates so you are not assessed a Late Clearing Fee or finance charges.