Storage Information & Application
Linfield University can accommodate storage for a limited number of students at this time. To find out if you qualify for student storage, please complete the following steps:
- Review Storage Restrictions:
- NO furniture is permitted in Residence Hall Storage facilities.
- All Personal items must fit into no more than THREE storage containers 3’x 2’x 2’
- Residents are permitted to store one Micro-Fridge
- To access storage, residents will be contacted by Reslife staff to coordinate a time/location for storage access during Office Hours, Mon-Fri 10am-4pm. Storage access for drop-off and pick-up will not be permitted outside of the scheduled time.
- All items must be pre-packed ready to go outside of the storage space at the designated time of access. A reslife staff member will remain on site while items are placed in storage.
- Complete a Storage Application
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your application. Please note that emailing your application does not guarantee you a storage space. You will be notified once your application has been approved and to coordinate a time to be let into storage.
If you do not fit the restrictions for our on-campus storage you may wish to consider one of the below companies:
- McMinnville Self Store 503.472.5613
- Pacific Rentals and Storage 503.474.9595
- Mac RV and Self-Storage 503.835.7171
- Your Space Storage McMinnville 503.472.2986
Questions regarding storage can be directed to email@example.com. Any personal items not removed by September 15th (unless student is abroad Fall term) will be donated.