Before you begin the registration process, please read the Before You Can Register page for information about setting up preferred sections and potential registration hold-ups.
Portland Campus students will be registered into their CORE classes by March 30, 2018 by 5 pm.
Portland Campus students may start registering for Portland Campus elective courses April 2, 2018, during assigned times.
McMinnville Campus students may register for McMinnville Campus and Portland Campus1 courses April 9-11, 2018, during assigned times.
Online Students may register for courses beginning April 16, 2018.
Portland and McMinnville campus students may register for Online Courses 1beginning April 16, 2018.
1Note: Registration across campuses cannot be completed online. Please submit this form: Add/Drop OCE Form (MCM and PTD Students
Course schedules are listed on WebAdvisor. Use "Search for Sections" and choose the "Location" where you want to find classes. WebAdvisor shows live data, so it is the most accurate place to find course information, especially avaiability.
- McMinnville Campus sections are numbered 01, 02, 03, etc.
- Portland Campus sections begin with a "P" - PA, PB, etc
- Online and Continuting Education sections begin with an "A" - AM, AF, AX, etc.
The course schedule can also be found on our webpages:
McMinnville Campus Fall 2018
Portland Campus Summer 2018 (coming soon)
Portland Campus Fall 2018 (coming soon)
Online and Continuing Education Summer 2018 (coming soon)
Online and Continuing Education Fall 2018 (coming soon)
Online Registration Instructions
- Log in to WebAdvisor, select Student Menu, then Register for Sections, then Register for Previously Selected Sections.
- From the pull down menu under ACTION on the left, select your action. You may mark each class you wish as “Register” and click submit at the bottom of the page. You may remove courses from your list by marking “remove” and submit.
- After submitting, please notice the messages that indicate which classes actually registered and which did not and the reason.
- Need to add sections to your Preferred List? Return to Search & Register and continue as above.
- When you have finished registering, confirm your registration by going to “My Class Schedule” and PRINT a copy (keep this printout as your receipt). If your schedule is not visible, you are NOT registered. Come to the Registrar’s Office for assistance.
- Log out of WebAdvisor when finished.
- Courses requiring INSTRUCTOR’S CONSENT will not be available for online registration. Submit an add/drop form per the instructions as described below.
- If you do not have a needed PREREQUISITE for a course, you must obtain the instructor’s signature to add the class with an add/drop slip and submit as described below.
- Some courses are set up with COREQUISITES (like science courses with labs). You should register for the lab first and then the class.
- After you register, print your schedule and SAVE YOUR PRINTOUT as your confirmation. If classes do not print on your schedule, you are not registered.
- Please keep in mind that there may be changes to the course schedule. Classes may be cancelled, new classes added, times and days may change, room assignments may change, caps may change and/or course fees may be added.
Online Adds and Drops
McMinnville Campus Students
If you need an add/drop slip because you need instructor's consent (a class is full, you don't have a required prerequisite or co-requisite, etc.), you may complete an online Add/Drop form for MCM.
- Once submitted, your add/drop request will be sent to the instructor of the course.
- If the instructor approves, it will be forwarded to you academic advisor for approval.
- If your advisor approves, the request will be sent to the Registrar's Office for processing. When the add or drop is complete, the Registrar's Office will send you an e-mail asking you to check your schedule on WebAdvisor.
If you need an add/drop slip because you don't have a required prerequisite or co-requisite, you may complete an online Add/Drop form for OCE.
The Registrar’s Office is open to assist students with registration questions from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.