Frequently Asked Questions
How do I order an official or unofficial transcript?
- For instructions for ordering transcripts, visit our Requesting Transcripts page.
How do I change my address?
- You may fill out an Address Change form and submit it to the Registrar's Office, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your updated address, student ID number, and let us know whether your parents' address is changing as well.
How do I get an enrollment verification?
- Complete an Enrollment Verification Request form and submit it to the Registrar's Office. See our Degree/Enrollment Verifications page for more information about verifications.
How do I change my schedule?
- You may change your schedule on WebAdvisor until the second day of classes. After the second day (or if you are unable to add a class without instructor consent) use the online add/drop form.
When is the last day to add or drop a class?
- A student may not enroll in a course after ten class days during a semester or after the second class day of January or summer term. Enrollment after the second class day may only occur with the explicit approval of the instructor via an add/drop form.
- Sudents may drop a course before the end of the third week of a semester or at the end of the first week of a term without any notation appearing on the academic record. Students withdrawing after the end of the third and before the end of the 10th week of a semester, or after the end of the first week and before the end of the third week of a term (January or summer), will receive a withdrawal designation (W) on the LInfield transcript.
- See the Academic Calendar for term-specific dates.
What do I need to do if I want to take more than 16 credits?
- Get your advisor's approval on a Request to take 17 or 18 Credits form and submit it to the Registrar's Office along with an add/drop form.
How do I know when my finals are?
- Visit the Finals Schedule webpage.
How do I know when I can register for next semester?
- See the Registration Schedule to determine when your registration time is based on your total completed credits.