Each residential floor has the following:
- Communal kitchen open to all 12-18 floor residents 24 hours a day. It is equipped with an oven/range, microwave, sink, and two full-size fridge/freezers. Cabinet and counter space is limited, and students are encouraged to limit the amount of food, appliances, and dishes stored in the kitchen.
- Newer HD-equipped televisions and Blu-ray DVD players in each communal kitchen/lounge area.
- Each residential floor of Loveridge Hall is equipped with one set of laundry machines. Laundry machine use is included in the cost of housing, and machines do not require payment at the time of use. Laundry rooms are also equipped with a utility sink, folding table, and ironing board.
The building also has the following:
- Wireless internet access
- Computer labs staffed by professional and student staff - hours vary
- Communal lounges with HD televisions on the 1st and basement floors
- Communal kitchenette open to the campus community on the 1st floor
- Communal patio and limited garden space on the 1st floor
- Stair and elevator access to all floors (Floors 5 through 9 are residential, and have restricted access for residents only)
For all inquiries, please email email@example.com.