A Typical Room
Each residential floor has 4 suites. Within each suite are 2 single-occupancy rooms, 1 double-occupancy room, and a shared bathroom for all the suite's residents.
Each room has the following:
- 1 or 2 twin beds (determined by the room's potential occupancy)
- 3 built in closets with dresser space
- 1 or 2 desks with desk chairs (determined by the room's potential occupancy)
- A large picture window
- Radiant electric heat/air-conditioning
- Wireless internet access
* No television or phone service is available in rooms or suites
It is acceptable to bring personal furniture to your room, but no furniture may be removed. Be sure to consult with your roommate before bringing any furniture to make sure it will fit.
Each floor is equipped with common laundry, kitchen, lounge, and television. For more information, check out the Building Amenities page.
For all inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.