Residence Life & Housing
Limited housing for Linfield students is available during each academic term. All applicants must be admitted to the Nursing program and have a valid Linfield email account before applying.
- Apply for Spring 2018 Housing. Spring housing is currently full, but students can still apply and be added to a waitlist. Applicants must be admitted to the Linfield nursing program and have a valid CatNet ID prior to applying.
- Important Housing Dates for 2017
The Loveridge Hall RA staff is comprised of students working under the supervision of the Director of Portland Housing & Student Leadership, Josh Merrick (firstname.lastname@example.org). RAs are charged with being leaders on their floors, building community within the hall, and responding to all kinds of student needs, housing issues, and incidents within the building.
- 5th Floor RA: Makenzie Mueller (email@example.com)
- 6th Floor RA: MaKenzie Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 7th Floor RA: MaKenna Davis (email@example.com)
- 8th Floor RA: Elle Iverson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 9th Floor RA: Amanda Jones (email@example.com)
Do you consider yourself a leader? Are you interested in taking on a leadership role in Loveridge Hall like the RAs you see above? Read more about what RAs do and consider applying to be an RA for next year.
Loveridge Hall is a living, learning community that enhances the overall Linfield nursing student experience and education. To maintain that community educational experience, the following standards and resources have been developed. Every member of the Loveridge Hall commmunity is expected to be farmiliar with community standards, and help hold each other accountable to those standards.
We strive to create living-learning communities, which provide challenging opportunities for the development of the whole person.
Our expectation is for students to respect community standards and to honor one another as we value each member of our community.
We are partners in ensuring a safe and caring environment that promotes student success.
Residence Life & Housing supports the mission of Linfield College in connecting learning, life and community.