The Student Life Office is dedicated to supporting the College mission of Connecting Learning, Life, and Community. We strive to help you succeed both inside and outside of the classroom. We welcome you to campus and look forward to serving you during your time at the Linfield College School of Nursing.
- Explore career programs and events including mock interviews, resume reviews, and guest speakers.
- Review free publications including a Sample Resume, Cover Letter Guide, and Successful Tips for Interviewing.
- Explore inclusive, positive, and supportive campus initiatives.
- Find veterans programming on campus and in the community.
- Explore campus housing (Loveridge Hall) and the residential community.
- Learn more about the neighborhood and the City of Portland.
- Learn how to get involved on campus in a myriad of ways, including campus clubs and organizations and the Peer Resource Network (PRN).
- Find leadership opportunities, including Student Government (ASLC-PC), Orientation Team, and many more!
- Explore on- and off-campus resources like health services and student counseling.
- Connect with College offices like the Linfield bookstore and College Public Safety
Student Life Staff
The Student Life staff hold offices in Loveridge Hall on the Portland Campus. They also work collaboratively with the Student Affairs Division on the McMinnville Campus.
Carl Swanson, Assistant Dean of Students/Director of Student Life
(503) 413-7561, email@example.com
Carl is a student advocate for all Portland Campus students. Stop by his office on the first floor of Loveridge Hall or call 413-7561 for assistance with these or any additional matters. If he cannot help you with your campus question he can direct you to who can!
Hilda Escalera Gonzalez, Assistant Director of Multicultural Programs & Student Leadership
(503) 413-7273, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hilda is a student advocate for all Portland Campus students. Hilda’s main goal is to help cultivate an inclusive, positive, and supportive learning environment through the development of student support services, campus cultural programming, and community outreach and partnerships. Hilda helps support the Multicultural Center and coordinates the PRN (Peer Resource Network), supports military veteran students, and also supports student organizations that advocate for inclusion. Stop by her office on the third floor of Loveridge Hall or call 503-413-7273 for assistance with or an open dialogue with regard to these or any additional matters. Feel free to stop by, even if it’s to simply say hi or hola! If she cannot help you with your campus question she can direct you to who can!