Join Our Faculty
The Linfield-Good Samaritan School of Nursing is actively recruiting potential faculty members who are creative, passionate about teaching and committed to diversity and student-centered education.
We seek candidates for both tenure and non-tenure track positions. Successful candidates will teach in our BSN and accelerated BSN programs, including opportunities to specialize in simulation education, population health and nursing leadership.
Is Linfield the place for me?
Linfield’s nursing program is based in Portland, Ore., and the college recently doubled down with the purchase of a new 20-acre campus in the city.
Endlessly intriguing, Portland is easily walked and explored by mass transit, scooter or bicycle. It’s a paradise for foodies and book lovers. Nearby, Oregon offers a beautiful coastline, world-famous hiking and skiing and the scenery of the Columbia River Gorge. Linfield has another campus an hour away in the Willamette Valley wine country, renowned for its Pinot noirs.
You will find:
- Colleagues who value collaboration
- Competitive benefits package including tuition remission
- Mentorship, professional growth opportunities
- Prime Pacific Northwest location
- MSN required, Doctorate (DNP, PhD, EdD) preferred.
- Oregon RN license
- At least two years’ experience teaching preferred.