Admission to Pre-licensure Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
This is a two-year, transfer-only program if you have completed your prerequisites and most of your general education requirements.
- If you have already completed a bachelor’s degree, consider our Accelerated BSN
- If you already hold a nursing license, apply to our online RN to BSN program
- If you have your BSN and your license, apply to our online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program
Linfield’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program is highly competitive. Applying for this program means you have all your prerequisites complete (or on track to complete) before starting the program.
You are required to complete hands-on experiential learning throughout the program, both in our state-of-the-art simulation labs and at a variety of clinical sites throughout the greater Portland area. We also offer intensive, international study opportunities with health-care themed classes in locations throughout the world.
We have a fall and spring start to our BSN program. Learn the admission and application requirements.
Take action on achieving your BSN
- Request more information
- Attend an informational session with an admission counselor
- Complete your prerequisite GPA calculator and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 503-883-2213 or email email@example.com with any questions
- Apply now through NursingCAS if you're ready to invest in your future