Admission to pre-licensure accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN)
This is a 15-month program if you have completed your first bachelor's degree as well as the nursing prerequisites.
- If you have not already completed a bachelor’s degree, see our admission information for our pre-licensure BSN
- If you have a nursing license, you should apply to our online RN to BSN program
- If you have your BSN and your license, consider our online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program
Linfield's ABSN program is highly competitive. Applying for this program means you have all your prerequisites complete (or on track to complete) before starting the program.
You are required to complete hands-on experiential learning throughout the program, both in our state-of-the-art simulation labs and at a variety of clinical sites throughout the greater Portland area. We also offer intensive, international study opportunities with health-care themed classes in locations throughout the world.
We have a summer start to our ABSN program. Learn the admission and application requirements.
Take action on achieving your ABSN
- Request more information
- Attend an informational session with an admission counselor
- Complete your prerequisite GPA calculator and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 503-883-2213 or email email@example.com with any questions
- Apply now through NursingCAS if you're ready to invest in your future