Give your life – and nursing career – a promotion
New fully online, Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) at Linfield
Linfield’s new MSN in Leadership in Healthcare Ecosystems is a rigorous but flexible program designed for the BSN-prepared registered nurse.
Starting fall 2020, Linfield’s Leadership in Healthcare Ecosystems MSN program incorporates the fields of economics, environmental, social, and health sciences to address current and future challenges to healthcare delivery. The program addresses these challenges while advocating for a sustainable and just healthcare ecosystem. Linfield, known for its student-focused programs, designed this degree to meet the growing needs of the healthcare industry and the work-life balance of nurses.
- An accelerated, online 12-month program, with part-time students welcome
- Family-friendly program aligns with major holidays and breaks and consists of 10-week accelerated terms
- Competitive tuition model: $690 per credit
- Linfield graduates who enroll in the MSN will receive an alumni discount of 20% off one course EACH year. (A discount is also available for adjunct Nursing faculty and program preceptors!)
- Integrate nursing and interprofessional sciences to transform current systems
- Analyze healthcare ecosystems
- Advance nursing practice through policy changes, advocacy strategies, and use of technology
- Demonstrate nursing leadership in the synthesis of health determinants in ecosystems toward improving human health
Advance your career
Graduates of Linfield's MSN program will be able to pursue careers such as:
- Healthcare executive in clinical agencies, non-profits and government organizations
- Clinical nurse with advanced expertise in a population or specialty
- Nursing faculty including simulation specialist
- Healthcare lobbyist
- Clinical researcher
- Informatics nurse/systems analyst
- Nurse ethicist
- September 2020 (Fall)
- March 2021 (Spring)
- Review our admission and application requirements for the Master of Science in Nursing Leadership in Healthcare Ecosystems.
- Create a NursingCAS account and then search for Linfield's MSN program and add it to your list.
- Apply now for September 2020
- Request more information about Linfield's MSN and sign up to receive updates
- Set up an appointment with an admission representative to discuss the program
- Contact the Office of Admission with any questions
Linfield University is accredited through Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.