Linfield Tuition Commitment
- The top 5% of Linfield’s admitted students will receive scholarships so they pay no more than $12,000 in tuition for their first year. *
- Students from all 50 states and Washington, D.C., are eligible for consideration.
- The top 5% will be determined on or before March 20, based on weighted GPA.
* Transfer students are not eligible. All Linfield scholarships are renewable for up to four years.
- Early-action admits will receive estimated awards on or before January 15.
- All admitted students are eligible to participate in and be considered for other Linfield scholarships and financial aid.
- To be considered for the program, students must complete their applications no later than February 1.
High-achieving students can enjoy the small college experience at the cost of a state school.
For more information, contact the Office of Admission.