As a symbol of its commitment to public safety and concern about the community, Linfield University implemented safety protocols to protect participants and spectators from further spread of the COVID-19 virus. These protocols started Aug. 20 and will remain in effect until at least the end of September, at which point they may change based on the most current state of COVID-19 cases.
- All individuals (age 12 and over) entering any athletics venue must provide proof of vaccination along with photo identification.
- Since all Linfield faculty, staff, and students have completed this task in order to be on campus this fall, the Linfield individual must simply show their current Linfield ID.
- Masks must be worn by all spectators at all times.
- Participants, including players, coaches, support staff and media on the sidelines, must wear masks throughout the duration of all athletic events, both indoor and outdoor, and during pregame and postgame activities.
- Linfield’s fan festival, known as Streak Street, will go on as planned along Lever Street, directly behind Memorial Stadium. Streak Street will continue to feature food and beverage vendors, local merchant displays, the Linfield Cheer and Stunt team, the Linfield Dance Squad and the Linfield Marching Band.
- Masks must be worn by all individuals/spectators at all times, except while actively eating or drinking while on Streak Street.
- Masks are also expected to be worn by all vendors and employees while working Streak Street.
- All children 5 and over participating in Young Cat Club activities need to wear masks as well.
For the most up-to-date information, visit golinfieldwildcats.com.