Large Format Printer
The Epson Stylus Pro 9900 large format printer is available in the Jereld R. Nicholson Library. Use of this printer is limited to Linfield University students, faculty, and staff. This machine creates extremely high-quality prints in a wide variety of sizes.
Q. What kinds of prints does it make?
A. Here are some examples of prints you might make using this printer:
- Large posters for classes, presentations, and conferences
- High-quality photos
- Art prints
- Banners & signs
Q. How much does it cost?
A. $7 for the first foot of paper, plus $2 for each additional foot. Costs of prints will be charged to your account, or paid in cash or check, at pickup.
Q. What sizes/types of paper are available?
A. We currently offer the following kinds of paper:
- Enhanced Matte Paper (great for posters, artwork) - available in 24, 36, or 44 inches
- Premium Luster Photo Paper (great for nice, glossy photos) - available in 10, 24, 36, or 44 inches
Q. How long does it take to get my print?
A. We are hoping to have it printed for you within a week. Once you submit a print request, we will provide you with a cost and time estimate. We will e-mail you again once the print is finished with the final cost. You can pick up completed prints from the circulation desk.
Q. How do I print something?
A. We accept orders in two different ways:
- Bring a thumb drive in person to Nicholson Library with the file you would like to print
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Linfield ID #
- Department Account # (faculty & staff only)
- Add the file you would like printed as an e-mail attachment.