EMS Event Help
Equipment that we will deliver to your classroom
- Video/Data Projectors
- Laptop (all our laptops are dual-boot Macs meaning they can run as a Mac or Windows laptop. Please let us know if you have a preference).
- We also can help you determine a display adapter you might need, we strongly recommend purchasing your own for your computer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions on this.
- TVs (including flat-screen, HDTVs), VCR/DVD players, multi-region VCR/DVD players
- Convenor (conference phone).
- Powerpoint clicker/laser pointer
- Skype cameras (Skype instructions)
- Boom Boxes
We have a limited collection of old format playback. Please contact email@example.com for details.
EMS can record and/or livestream your event. An Event Release Form MUST be completed and returned to EMS one week (5 business days) prior to an event being recorded and two weeks (10 business days) prior for livestreaming. Any alternative arrangements must be made prior to these time windows. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details, or with any questions.
Please contact email@example.com to request chairs, tables, podiums, and portable whiteboards.