EMS Event Help
Equipment Set Up
Equipment that we will deliver to your classroom
- Video/Data Projectors
- Laptop (all our laptops are dual-boot Macs meaning they can run as a Mac or Windows laptop. Please let us know if you have a preference).
- We also can help you determine a display adapter you might need, we strongly recommend purchasing your own for your computer. Please contact email@example.com with further questions on this.
- TVs (including flat-screen, HDTVs), VCR/DVD players, multi-region VCR/DVD players
- Convenor (conference phone).
- Powerpoint clicker/laser pointer
- Skype cameras (Skype instructions)
- Boom Boxes
We have a limited collection of old format playback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
EMS will send a student to record your event, there is an option of having multiple cameras if needed for events, such as, a senior showcase. An Event Release Form MUST be completed and returned to EMS 7 days prior to an event being recorded or streamed. Any alternative arrangements must be made prior to those 7 days.
Again, EMS requires at least 7 days (excluding weekends and holidays) notice to facilitate videotaping requests. Contact email@example.com for details, or with any questions.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request chairs, tables, podiums, portable whiteboards, or microphones.