Office 365 at-a-glance
- Login to Office 365 (portal.office.com) with your Catnet credentials.
- Download and install Office (link is on the right).
- You can also use the applications directly online if you choose - instead of downloading them.
- Your home page will also show your most recent documents.
- From all Office 365 pages, you will find a graphic in the upper left corner (3 rows of 3 dots). Clicking on this will bring you back to the Applications page.
- On the upper right of the Office 365 home page, you will find icons for notifications (bell), settings (gear), help (question mark), and logout (image).
Office 365 for Education Apps: