Information Technology Services Plan
This plan is designed to align with the Linfield College 2012-2020 Strategic Plan. In support of the Strategic Plan, the IT Services Plan will focus on academic support, administrative use of data, customer service, infrastructure and security.
- Academic Support Support faculty and students by delivering the technology, systems, and tools necessary to enable accessible academic innovation in instructional delivery, learning, and research.
- Administrative Use of Data Provide operating efficiencies by developing and maintaining the appropriate technology, systems, and tools for administrative staff, offices and programs in a cost effective manner. Provide access to accurate and consistent data, supporting decision-making and continuous quality improvement.
- Customer Service Provide information technology products and services that meet the needs of Linfield College and achieve superior customer service responsiveness and satisfaction.
- Infrastructure Maintain a robust and reliable information technology infrastructure with current computing equipment and high quality systems and services for faculty, staff, and student use.
- Security Protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the College’s information systems.
Visit our Goals, Objectives, and Action Items.