Email - General
This information is general in nature (not specifically designed for a PC or a Mac computer), and can be used by the entire Linfield Community.
Email as official means of communication policy
The Linfield College assigned email account shall be the official means of communication with all students, faculty and staff. The sender can expect email sent to individual email accounts related to the mission of the college will be read and responded to regularly and in a timely manner. It is the individual’s responsibility to read email in a timely manner and to ensure that email is not returned to sender because of improper forwarding or mailbox-full condition. Due to security and privacy concerns, Linfield recommends that faculty and staff do not forward their Linfield emails to another email account.
All members of the Linfield Community (faculty, students and staff) are eligible for Linfield email access as soon as a record is created for them in Colleague, the central database of the college.
- Emailing your Class Lists
- Email Group Lists - Modify an existing list you are the owner of (must be on campus to use this tool)
- Email Server Information for Mobile Devices
- Spam Filter - Add a sender's email to your Safe sender's list
- Spam Filter - Review quarantined emails
- Spam - General Information