China Studies Institute, Beijing
Explore the dynamics of China's development through study in The China Studies Institute, the most selective in China. This program is hosted at Peking University. Peking University (Beida) has maintained its position as the intellectual leader for the country, rated as the 15th best university in the world, according to London Times. Amidst a rich tradition, students interact with Chinese students. The Nameless Lake, the Pagoda, and the traditional style buildings only enhance what is already a superb learning environment. Vist the Forbidden City, the Great Wall, a typical factory to observe manufacturing in China, learn about peasant life in China and much more! With their extensive trips and internships, this program in Beijing provides wonderful opportunities that take students to different places, different cultures and different people beyond the confines of the classroom.
- 9/1/2012 First Days in Beijing
- 9/28/2012 First Month Adventures
- 10/21/2012 Budgeting While in China
- 10/31/2012 Happy Halloween
- 11/20/2012 Lions and Tigers and Bears OH MY!
- 11/27/2012 Farewell Beijing
- 12/8/2012 Stop One: Luoyang
- 12/9/2012 Stop Two: Xi'an
- 12/10/2012 Stop Three: Chengdu
- 12/11/2012 The End of My Journey