2018 iFOCUS Program Information
What will we do during the program?
All meals, housing, supplies, and transportation costs will be covered during your participation in the iFOCUS program!
Below is a tentative schedule for the 2018 iFOCUS program. (Subject to change)
Wednesday August 15th
- Peer Mentors arrive for training
Friday August 17th
- Arrive and unpack
- Parent Orientation and Student Orientation Events organized by Linfield College Student Affairs
- 5:30 pm iFOCUS Dinner (for students and their families)
- Evening activities organized by Peer Mentors
Saturday August 18th - Wednesday August 22
- Research Projects with faculty in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Biology
- Discussions of research opportunities at Linfield College, challenges in interdisciplinary science, and career options
- Group camping excursion
Thursday August 23rd
- Poster presentations
- Join the campus move in day process in the afternoon
Friday August 24th
- New Student Orientation for all new students
Who should I contact if I have questions?
If you have questions about the iFOCUS program or about your application, please contact iFOCUS Progam Director Jeremy Weisz