Skip to Page Content
Linfield College
- Linfield College
Human Resources

Worker's Compensation

Linfield provides worker's compensation insurance for injuries and illnesses incurred while working on the job. Injury/Accident reporting packets are available through Human Resources or your supervisor. Included in the packet are instruction, 801 claim form, accident report, authorization to release medical information, and work tolerance report.

Employee and Supervisor Reporting Procedures:

When an employee has an on-the-job accident, injury, or job related illness, it must be reported immediately to a supervisor or Human Resources staff. Failure to do so could result in the claim being delayed or denied.

The supervisor or Human Resources will provide a worker's compensation claim packet for the employee to complete as well as information the supervisor must complete. This claim packet must be completed as soon after the injury as possible, read and follow the instructions carefully. If needed, assistance is available from the Human Resources staff.

Once a claim is filed, any bills or questions regarding your claim should be directed to:

400 High Street SF
Salem, OR 97312

Phone: 800-285-8525