EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PORTAL
Linfield College recognizes that quality employee insurance benefits are becoming increasingly important in this ever changing health care landscape. It is equally important that you understand your benefits so that you can make the right choices for your and your families needs. Linfield’s Employee Benefits Portal will help you understand your options, and allow you to see the true value of your eligible benefits. The online platform will allow you to access the benefit information you need, when and where you need it.
The Employee Benefits Portal is available to do any of the following:
- View current benefits, costs and value of elected benefits
- View/change personal and dependent information
- Enroll in benefits as a New Employee
- Request Qualifying Event benefit changes
- Utilize calculators to help determine optimal FSA contributions
Accessing the Portal:1. To the Employee Benefits Portal click HERE or type www.linfieldcollegebenefits.com into your browser.
2. Follow the onscreen instructions for entering your Employee ID (EID) and password.
- Your EID is the last four digits of your Social Security Number plus the month (MM ) and day (DD) of your date of birth.
- Your Password is the first two letters of your last name (lower case) plus your date of birth
Navigating the Portal:
- Use the right-hand navigation menu and “Continue” buttons, not your browser’s “Back” button to navigate the system.
- After 15 minutes of inactivity, the system times out, and you’ll have to start over from the beginning.
- If you experience any difficulties using the system, please contact: Steve Johnson / 503-883-2627 or email@example.com
Enrollment Steps:YOU MUST ENROLL OR MAKE CHANGES 31 CALENDAR DAYS FROM YOUR BENEFIT EFFECTIVE DATE OR FROM YOUR QUALIFIED LIFE EVENT
Before You Begin Have The Required Dependent Information:
Full Name and Date of Birth
Social Security Number (for dependents over the age of 1)
Address (if different than yours)
To change personal information, begin a qualifying event enrollment, or enter annual enrollment elections, choose Enroll in Benefits or Request Changes in the left navigation pane.
The enrollment home page provides options to Enroll Now or View Benefits.
- Select Enroll Now, and then Continue.
- The system guides you through screens that ask you to update or enter information affecting your benefits. Please complete each screen as thoroughly and accurately as possible. NOTE: changes are not considered processed until you move through all of the screens and confirm your elections.
- If the Continue button is not displaying, review the screen for an error message explaining the issue.
- At anytime during your enrollment process you can select the Shopping Cart (in the upper right corner) to see the total per pay cost of your elections (optional).
- We recommend saving and/or printing the enrollment confirmation page to verify your election choices because no confirmation statement will be sent to you.