Tuition Free Day
Students and the rest of the Linfield community are encouraged to attend our Tuition Free Day Panel April 23 at 7:00 p.m. in Ice Auditorium to learn about how alumni and philanthropists keep Linfield strong and support their communities! The celebration will begin with a panel discussion on the importance of philanthropy, secrets to success after graduation, and life after Linfield. Linfield College’s annual Tuition Free Day is hosted by the Linfield Student Alumni Association (SAA) as a way to recognize alumni and donors who make gifts to support current and future students. April 23 marks 86% of the way through the school year when tuition "runs out" and donor support helps to cover the difference.
Special guests include:
Samantha Bartlett '09
- Major: Business and Sociology; Minor: Spanish
- US Bank
- Phi Sigma Sigma alumni regional group
- Member of the Linfield Rising Alumni President's Circle Leadership Team
Kirby Dyess '68
- Principal at Austin Capital Management
- Serves on OHSU Governing Board
- Formerly served on Oregon Board of Higher Education and Oregon Business Council
- Former member on the Linfield Board of Trustees
Dave Baca '78
- Major: Economics; Minor: Political Science
- Managing Partner at Davis Wright Tremaine
- Current member on the Linfield Board of Trustees
Students are invited to connect and network with panelists at a reception following the panel. All who attend the event are invited to dress to impress!
To learn more about the impact of gifts or to become a donor visit www.linfield.edu/giving. Tuition Free Day is made possible by alumni, donors and the Linfield Student Alumni Association.