The President's Circle was founded to recognize those special alumni, parents and friends whose annual support of Linfield totals $1,000 or more during the college's fiscal year. All gifts (either to designated funds or to the Linfield Fund) count toward membership in the President’s Circle.
As an investment in Linfield, President’s Circle gifts enhance the value and reputation of each Linfield degree. With your gift at the President’s Circle level, you support programs and opportunities that make Linfield great. Whether used for academics, scholarships, athletics, artistic and cultural programming or other areas of financial need, President’s Circle donors enrich the Linfield experience.
President's Circle members receive exclusive benefits, along with the gratitude of Linfield College trustees, alumni, faculty, students and staff, including:
- Invitations to special annual events with President Thomas L. Hellie, including the President's Circle recognition dinner
- Networking opportunities with fellow members of the President’s Circle
- A distinctive oak leaf pin
- Recognition in Linfield's Honor Roll of Donors (both print and interactive)
- Special updates and information directly from the President
The President’s Circle is guided by a team of dedicated volunteer leaders who partner with Institutional Advancement staff to increase membership. Each volunteer lends their talents and shows their affection for Linfield to help broaden the impact of President’s Circle-level giving. Meet the President's Circle Leadership Team.
To learn more about joining the President’s Circle, contact Craig Haisch '95 by email or at 503-883-2675.