Accounting Office - Controller/Director of Financial Services at Linfield College
(sometimes called the Accounting or Business Office).
Office Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Accounting/Controller’s Office is located on the main/middle floor of Melrose Hall, room 112, just to the right of the front stairs on the front side of the building. The office includes:
- Accounts Payable & Purchasing, 1099 reporting
- Grant Accounting
- College Credit Card Support
- Agency (student organization, etc.) Accounting
- General Accounting, Financial Reporting, 990 and Annual Audits
- Accounting for Lab fees, Restricted Gifts & Special Accounts,
- Accounting for Investments, Endowments, Trusts & Annuities, Physical Plant expenditure projects, Bonds/Debt Service, etc.
- The Student Accounts/Cashier’s office also reports to the Assistant Controller, but it is located on the lower level of Melrose Hall at the south end in a suite of offices called "Student Central"
- The Director of Budget/Financial Analysis is in a separate office at the north end of the Melrose main floor hall, room 105