Student Policies Committee
The Student Policies Committee proposes policy, establishes standards, and reviews issues related to admissions, advising, enrollment, financial aid, and student life.
- Hillary Crane, Chair
- Scott Ross, Arts and Humanities
- Sarah Coste, Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Mary Bartlett, Portland
- Michael Huntsberger, Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Lee Bakner, Faculty Athletic Representative
Ex Officio Members
- Hannah Roberts, Student Representative
- Student Representative to be announced
- Dan Preston, Vice President of Enrollment Management
- Susan Hopp, Dean of Students/ Vice President of Student Services
- Ellen Crabtree, Director of Academic Advising
Competitive Scholarship Working Group
The Competitive Scholarship Working Group conducts interviews with Fulbright applicants each fall and also reviews applications and offers suggestions related to scholarship awards for work in specific academic disciplines.