Planning and Budget Committee
The Planning and Budget Committee advises the Faculty Assembly on faculty compensation and other means of enhancing the recruitment and retention of faculty, and serves in an advisory capacity to the President regarding institutional planning and the budget.
- Lisa Weidman, Chair
- Tania Carrasquillo Hernandez, Arts and Humanities
- Liz Obert, Arts and Humanities
- Larry Doty, Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Jennifer Heath, Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Patrice O'Donovan, Portland
- Jacqueline Webb, Portland
- Patrick Wohlmut, Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Virlena Crosley, Social and Behavioral Sciences
College Planning and Budget Committee
Lisa Weidman (Chair), Virlena Crosley, Jennifer Heath, Liz Obert, Patrice O'Donovan
Committee members appointed to the Campus Planning and Budget Committee (CPBC) Budget Working Group provide a link between the budget and policies reviewed by the Faculty Planning and Budget Committee (FPBC).
Faculty Compensation Subcommittee
The Faculty Compensation Subcommittee:
- reviews and reports on the current state of faculty compensation to faculty at large, and to the Administration and Trustees; and
- develops, in concert with the Office of Academic Affairs, recommendations for faculty salary policies.
The Planning Subcommittee:
- reviews materials from other committees and academic programs, and communicates faculty needs to appropriate entities; and
- keeps the committee apprised of broader institutional demands rising from other areas of Linfield College.
Facilities Working Group
The Facilities (Remodeling and Master Planning) Working Group:
- provides faculty input to the Office of Academic Affairs or designated offices on remodeling of academic spaces;
- communicates necessary academic demands on campus infrastructure; and
- provides an avenue for faculty input into the Campus Master Plan.
Campus Benefits Working Group
The Campus Benefits Working Group provides faculty perspective on employee benefits to the Campus Benefits Committee or other entities.