Most services provided by the Facilities Services department are requested and tracked through a web-hosted software called SchoolDude. Any student or employee may submit a work order or fleet reservation through this system.
Facilities Services provides several ways for you to submit a work order.
- Create your own customized account so you can track work orders through SchoolDude.
- Using this account: You will receive email updates as the work order is completed.
- If you submit multiple work orders a year, use this option!
- The password to submit a work order is: Linfield
- Submit your request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a convenient option if you only submit a few work orders each year.
- If you need additional help, call Facilities Services at (503) 883-2227 and someone will be glad to help you.
Before you start, please review and familiarize yourself with the current Transportation Policy.
You must be a certified driver in order to operate a Linfield vehicle. If you are uncertain of your certification status, please check the Certified Drivers List.
If you would like to apply for certification, please fill out the Application for Drivers Privileges and submit the completed form to Facilities Services, or email to email@example.com
You may then proceed to make a fleet reservation using one of the following methods.
- Using your Linfield email address, log onto SchoolDude.
- Select the "Trip Request" tab and fill out the form.
- The password to submit a vehicle reservation is: Linfield
- Submit your request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Facilities Services at (503) 883-2227
To expedite shipments to campus for your department please submit a work order with the following information. Please utilize the SchoolDude link above to access the work order page:
- Contact name
- Telephone number and email address
- The shipper
- Building number on campus (Example: #59 Facilities Services)
- Unit number (Example: #A508 Facilities Services)
- Description of the shipped item(s)
- Expected delivery date
When an item has arrived, Facilites Services will notify you.
Please familiarize yourself with the Campus Key and Lock Policy and the Student Living Access Policy. To request keys please fill out the Key Assignment Authorization Form and turn the completed form in to Facilities Services, or email to email@example.com