External Faculty Grants
Welcome to the External Faculty Grants webpage at Linfield College. The information provided here is intended to help faculty seek external grant funding for research, programs, sabbatical leave, fellowships and more. On this site, you will find a guide to writing proposals and receiving grant awards, including institutional policies and procedures and other resources (see I-X on the left).
Helpful quick links include:
- Resources for finding faculty grant opportunities.
- An institutional fact sheet of data and information commonly needed for grant proposals.
- The proposal approval process and proposal approval form.
- Budget development guidelines for nonfederal and federal grants as well as our Indirect Cost Policy and Rate.
- Instructions on how to spend grant funds including receiving stipend pay using a payroll check request form.
Make an appointment
For questions about external faculty grants, please contact the Office of Academic Affairs.
For questions about post-award grant administration, please contact Carol Stowell-Heller, Grants Administrator, by email or at 503-883-2618.