Educational Technology and Curricular Innovation
Faculty Development Workshop 2011
- Why bother with multimedia in teaching and learning?
- Speaker Presentation materials
- Participant movies
- Resources (copyright free music, sample files, etc.)
Working with audio:
- Working with Audacity
- Audacity Exercise
- Adobe Audio Primer(PDF)
- How to make a podcast using Garageband (Apple)
- How to voice annotate your PowerPoint presentation
Working with digital video:
- Apple iLife how-tos
- Digital Video Portfolio Project
- Why use a storyboard?
- Digital video steps - in a nutshell
- Top 10 videography rules
- Use MovieMaker 2.6 for Windows users
- How to work with Movie Maker 2
- How to use the a Sony Webbie HD Video Camera
- How to use an ultraHD Flip Video Camera
- How to use the Kodak Zi8 HD Video Camera
Rights and Rules
- Copyright Multimedia Quick Guide
- Linfield's Copyright Policy page
- Recut, Reframe, Recycle
- Author rights
- ARL's "Know Your Copy Rights" - tips for faculty & teaching assistants in higher education
- Copyright term and public domain in the US
- Twitter - and other backchannels
- Chunking your course content
- Why use visual learning, audio learning or digital video?
- Why should I use a wiki?
- Why should I use a blog?
- Using Twitter and other backchannels
If you have any needs or questions, please contact Jo Meyertons at 503-883-2715 or email@example.com