Financial Aid for Students Enrolled in Linfield's Online and Continuing Education Programs
Financial aid is available to eligible degree and certificate-seeking students in the Online and Continuing Education Programs. Prior to receiving a financial aid award from the Office of Financial Aid at Linfield, students must be admitted to Linfield’s Online and Continuing Education Program and complete the processes outlined in the “Steps to Complete Your Financial Aid.” Take time to browse the many resources on various financial aid topics. The Financial Aid staff is here to help you.
The Office of Financial Aid is located in Melrose Hall, Suite 030, on the McMinnville, Oregon, campus.
Use the federal school code of 003198 on your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to have your results sent to Linfield College.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Pacific Time).
Who to Contact if You Have Questions...
- Office of Financial Aid, if you have questions about financial aid:
- Phone: 503-883-2225 (Pacific Time)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Accounts/Cashier Office, if you have questions about your bill/student account, payments, and refunds:
- Phone: 503-883-2241 (Pacific Time)
- Email: email@example.com
- Online and Continuing Education (OCE), if you have general questions about the OCE programs:
- Phone: 503-883-2447 (Pacific Time)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of Registrar, if you need information about Veteran's benefits, registration, transcripts, or enrollment verification, etc.:
- Phone: 503.883.2211 (Pacific Time)
- Email: email@example.com
- Bookstore, if you have questions about the Bookstore, charging books to your student account, available books and supplies for class, etc:
- Phone: 503-883-2240 (Pacific Time)
- Bookstore website: http://linfield.bncollege.com