Getting Started at OCE
Once you've been selected to teach a course for OCE you will be contacted by many people. Here's what you can expect.
- You will be contacted by the Human Resources department to complete the hiring process.
- You will receive an email with information about setting up your CatNet Account
- Our program coordinator will reach out to you with information about the process and timeline for submitting your syllabus for departmental approval.
- Our instructional designer will set up a video conference with you to discuss OCE course development.
Who to contact
Instructional Designer for questions about online course design, teaching strategies, online technology use.
- Jane Wilde
Help Desk for problems with your CatNet account, Linfield email, computer and software compatibility issues.
- ITS Support Desk: Mac Hall 106
Monday thru Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Phone: (503) 883-2553