Computer Accounts (CatNet)
CatNet Accounts will be automatically created for new students. You will need to set your password to access CatNet resources.
You can easily set up your smartphone to access your CatNet account.
A Linfield computer account (CatNet) gives you, if you have full internet access through a local internet provider or internal network:
- A Linfield email address (email@example.com) available on the web at WEBMAIL.
- Access to your classes on Blackboard
- Access to grades, schedules and transcript on Webadvisor.
- Access to a full range of library resources. Questions? Contact Beth West
- Access to the computer labs on McMinnville and Portland campuses, as well as the printers in the McMinnville library.
If you have problems logging in to access Linfield resources, please call ITS at 503-883-2553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linfield's policy concerning computer accounts
- An account on Linfield's system is available free to any member of the Linfield Community (students, faculty, and staff) but is subject to an acceptable use policy.
- If you have forgotten your password, do not try to set up another account. Instead, reset your password.
- Your account will remain active as long as you are a Linfield student.