Database Administration Certificate
Typical Program Cost*
Average Time to Complete
|$5280||39 Weeks (3-4 academic terms)|
* There may be additional costs for living expenses or if students take courses over a longer period of time.
Database Administration Overview
The Certificate in Database Administration focuses on the specific skills required to administer an enterprise database such as Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle Server and will prepare you for professional certification exam in Oracle or Microsoft SQL Database administration
Employment Opportunities in Database Administration
- Database Administrator
- System Administrator
- System Engineer
- Network Support Specialist
- Computer Network Architects
- Computer Programers
Who Should Enroll
This program is valuable to those involved in the management of enterprise databases, including administrators, consultants, analysts, engineers, designers and developers.
Courses You Will Take
COMP 101 - Fundamentals of Information Systems Technology / 3 credits
COMP 152 - Programming and Object Structures / 4 credits
COMP 250 - Database Program Development / 3 credits
COMP 450 - Advanced Database Concepts / 3 credits
COMP 490 - Capstone Project / 4 credits
For a list of courses offered this academic year view the Year Long Plan.
Why Linfield College?
- Academic Excellence
- Academic advising support and financial aid assistance
- Online academic tutoring services
- Superior research and library assistance
- Career planning assistance
Linfield College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. Specialized accreditation has also been granted to the Linfield-Good Samaritan School of Nursing, and the programs of education, music and athletic training.
I’d like to find out more. What are my next steps?
- Fill out the Request Information form to learn more.
- Schedule a conversation with the admission counselor for this program.
- Call 503-883-2213 or email email@example.com with any questions.
- Just apply now if you're ready to invest in your future.
ADDITIONAL GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT DISCLOSURES
Of the students who completed this program within normal time, the typical graduate leaves with $ n/a* of debt. *Fewer than 10 students completed this program in the normal time. This number has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
The following States do not have licensure requirements for this profession: Oregon
For more information about graduation rates, loan repayment rates, and post-enrollment earnings about this institution and other postsecondary institutions please click here: https://collegescorecard.ed.gov/