Online and Continuing Education

Request your Official Transcripts to Complete your Application to Linfield

If you have previously attended another college or university, you are required to submit all official transcripts to complete your application to Linfield. Students with fewer than 60 transferrable credits must also submit an official high school transcript or copy of GED scores.  Below are some of the college and universities Linfield students have commonly attended in the past and links to request your official transcript.

Oregon Colleges

Washington Colleges