Community College Co-Admission Partnerships for RN to BSN Students
What is Co-Admission:
The Co-Admission Agreement between Linfield College and our Community College partners facilitates student progression from the Associate of Applied Science degree program to the Bachelor of Science degree program (RN to BSN) through consistent program communication, curricular coordination, and focused academic advising. Collaboratively, we are promoting successful undergraduate educational experiences for nursing students.
Benefits of Participating in the Co-Admission Agreement:
- Meet with academic advisors and faculty while you are attending the community college to learn about Linfield's RN to BSN program and opportunities that lie ahead.
- Work one-on-one with an admission counselor to develop an academic plan that will support your personal and professional goals.
- Earn transfer credit for previous academic experiences and design an efficient plan for progression to the BSN degree.
- Take advantage of a free application (no fee) and designate your catalog year for curricular requirements.*
- Access general education and elective course offerings (one course per term) at Linfield while attending your community college.
- Benefit from focused advising and consistent communication that will support your academic experience.
*Students participating in the Co-Admission Agreement will have six academic terms (including Fall, January, Spring, Summer) from the date of graduation with an Associate of Applied Science in Nursing degree to register for Linfield courses. If a student does not register within six consecutive terms, he/she will be considered for admission as a regular RN to BSN applicant.
Questions? Contact Linfield's Office of Admission for the Online and Continuing Education program at email@example.com or 503-883-2213.
Application for Co-Admission:
RN to BSN Partners:
- Central Oregon Community College Prerequisites LC courses
- Chemeketa Community College Prerequisites LC courses
- Clackamas Community College Prerequisites LC courses
- Clatsop Community College Prerequisites LC courses
- Columbia Gorge Community College Prerequisites LC courses
- Klamath Community College Prerequisites LC courses
- Lane Community College Prerequisites LC courses
- Linn-Benton Community College Prerequisites LC courses
- Mt. Hood Community College Prerequisites LC courses
- Oregon Coast Community College Prerequisites LC courses
- Portland Community College Prerequisites LC courses
- Southwestern Oregon Community College Prerequisites LC courses
Select "Prerequisites" to see a list of courses at your institution that meet RN to BSN major prerequisites.
Select "LC courses" to see a list of courses at your institution that meet Linfield Curriculum (our general education) requirements.
Refer to the transfer grid for your community college for a complete list of courses that have been reviewed for transfer.
The application process includes completion of a Co-Admission application and the submission of official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. Contact your admission counselor for additional information.
The Co-Admission with Chemeketa, Central Oregon, Oregon Coast Community College, Linn-Benton Community College and Clatsop Community College, are limited to nursing students only, who are admitted to the Associate of Applied Sciences in Nursing (AAS) degree program and are preparing to transfer into Linfield College's Online RN to BSN program.