Balancing family, work and all of life's other responsibilities does not always leave you with enough time to complete your academic goals. However, the Online and Continuing Education Program at Linfield College allows you to earn a degree in your own time from the comfort of your home.
Are You Ready?
As one of the oldest private colleges on the West Coast, Linfield is a fully accredited institution with a reputation for excellence. Whether Linfield College students learn in an online classroom or one with four walls, each student is given the tools to succeed from a supportive community of faculty and staff. No matter your educational background, age, or academic program, each Linfield student will have access to:
- An admissions counselor who will help you transfer your credits from other institutions and answer questions about your program.
- An academic adviser to help you navigate through your degree or certificate program and complete your academic goals.
- Technical support from an experienced and helpful staff.
- A variety of classes in our 8 degree programs, 17 certificate programs, and 5 minors.
- A convenient schedule with classes starting in Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer.
- Higher completion rate than the national average.
Don’t wait any longer to further your career and transform your life. Contact the Office of Admission at 503-883-2213 or email@example.com and find out more about accredited online colleges and your options today.
Math BootcampDoes just the idea of taking a math class make you nervous? Has it been a while since you have taken a math class? Feel like you need a refresher? Want to review your algebra before moving into a college level math course? Mathbootcamps.com is an online resource will provide you with the opportunity to refresh your skills and provide you with good reference materials so that you are better prepared for the next step!
Meet the Students
Linfield OCE Blog
Pursuing Cyber Security Careers Through Linfield’s Certificate Program
Linfield College offers students a wide selection of different programs. Not only do we offer undergraduate degrees that can be pursued online, but the college also offers several highly-regarded certificate programs as well. One such certificate program is our Cyber Security and Digital Forensics certificate program. Cyber security is a field that continues to […]
New Programs Available
As a working adult you bring with you prior learning from a variety of sources: on the job, non-credit workshops, travel, personal interests, family, life experience, and volunteer responsibilities. Linfield College believes that adults should be able to receive college credit for life experience acquired outside of the traditional college setting.
Take Your Nursing Career to the Next Level by Achieving your BSN
Linfield College’s Online and Continuing Education’s Online RN to BSN program is designed for working nurses ready to advance their professional opportunities:
- Flexible online course delivery that emphasizes collaboration and rich interaction with nurse peers and faculty
- Invest your time and resources in a rigorous, fully accredited program, recognized nationally by employers and graduate programs
- Build on your experience to develop leadership skills in communication, diversity, evidence-based practice, and population health
- Choose to serve in a local or international community to complete experiential learning requirements
- Work closely with academic advisors and faculty mentors who are certified in online education
- Earn credit for prior learning – no expiration date on transfer credits
- Choose a start date that works best for you - RN to BSN courses offered every semester