**We are still here to answer your questions! Though we are working remotely, you may still contact our office by phone at 503-883-2447 and we will return your call within 48 hours or less. You may also email us directly - email@example.com.**
Balancing family, work and all of life's other responsibilities does not always leave you with enough time to complete your academic goals. However, the Online and Continuing Education Program at Linfield College allows you to earn a degree in your own time from the comfort of your home.
No matter your educational background, age, or academic program, each Linfield student will have access to:
- An admissions counselor who will help you transfer your credits from other institutions and answer questions about your program.
- An academic adviser to help you navigate through your degree or certificate program.
- Technical support from an experienced and helpful staff.
- A variety of classes in our 10 degree programs, 16 certificate programs, and 6 minors.
- A convenient schedule with classes starting in Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer.
- Higher completion rate than the national average.
Don’t wait any longer to further your career and transform your life. Contact the Office of Admission at 503-883-2213 or firstname.lastname@example.org and find out more about accredited online colleges and your options today.
Do You Need Tutoring Assistance?As an OCE student, you have access to online tutoring services, delivered via a dynamic, user-friendly tutoring platform. Through the Western eTutoring Consortium, you can submit work to the online Writing Lab, work one on one with a live tutor, or leave a specific question offline. Get started at Western eTutoring Consortium
Does just the idea of taking a math class make you nervous? Has it been a while since you have taken a math class? Feel like you need a refresher? Want to review your algebra before moving into a college level math course? Mathbootcamps.com is an online resource will provide you with the opportunity to refresh your skills and provide you with good reference materials so that you are better prepared for the next step!
Meet the Students
Linfield OCE Blog
RN to BSN Alum Lisa Robinson Reflects on her Unique and Groundbreaking Journey in Nursing
“The RN to BSN education at Linfield taught me that what I get out of education is up to me, and by pushing harder, reaching higher, and always demanding better, anything is possible! In having that type of leadership within Linfield’s RN to BSN educational program, I was prepared to reach for higher education and […]
New Programs Available
As a working adult you bring with you prior learning from a variety of sources: on the job, non-credit workshops, travel, personal interests, family, life experience, and volunteer responsibilities. Linfield College believes that adults should be able to receive college credit for life experience acquired outside of the traditional college setting.
Take Your Nursing Career to the Next Level by Achieving your BSN
Linfield College’s Online and Continuing Education’s Online RN to BSN program is designed for working nurses ready to advance their professional opportunities:
- Flexible online course delivery that emphasizes collaboration and rich interaction with nurse peers and faculty
- Invest your time and resources in a rigorous, fully accredited program, recognized nationally by employers and graduate programs
- Build on your experience to develop leadership skills in communication, diversity, evidence-based practice, and population health
- Choose to serve in a local or international community to complete experiential learning requirements
- Work closely with academic advisors and faculty mentors who are certified in online education
- Earn credit for prior learning – no expiration date on transfer credits
- Choose a start date that works best for you - RN to BSN courses offered every semester