We are excited to welcome back our on-campus students to McMinnville and Portland in August 2020.
Linfield University staff and faculty have been working with public health officials all summer to establish safety and health protocols to keep you as safe as possible, while still ensuring a robust educational and social experience.
Some changes include:
- Most classes will have 25 or fewer students and all classes will assure safe physical distancing measures.
- A wide range of physical-distancing policies will be instituted.
- First-year students will arrive for orientation and experiential community building the week of August 17.
- Classes will begin on the McMinnville Campus August 24, and on the Portland Campus August 31.
- There is no fall break, and in-person classes will end before Thanksgiving.
- After Thanksgiving, there will be remote learning and exams to complete the semester.
Learn more about Linfield’s on-campus plans by visiting the pages below.
Information on Linfield’s return to campus is continually evolving. Please check your Linfield email and this website frequently to have the most up-to-date information.
- Learning Support Services
- Study abroad information
- Packing your first aid kit
- Student Health, Wellness and Counseling Center
- Residence Life information
Linfield University’s return-to-campus protocols were developed in collaboration with and based on recommendations from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Oregon Health Authority, local public health officials in Yamhill and Multnomah counties and the State of Oregon’s Higher Educating Coordinating Commission.
For inquiries about Linfield University and coronavirus, contact email@example.com