- Linfield College
Student Rights & Responsibilities

Report Violation or Incident to Office of Student Rights & Responsibilities

If this is an emergency or you feel your safety is at risk, call 911.

Public Incident Report: Any member of the College community may refer a case to the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards. Such referral must be made in writing, and identify if possible the person or persons involved in the incident, and witnesses, if any.To report a violation of Linfield College policies, students can file a Public Incident Report online (link above) or can contact College Public Safety Department: cps@linfield.edu

Student of Concern/Care Report: This form is to be filled out by anyone of the Linfield Community regarding a Linfield student. This form will be reviewed by the Dean of Students’ Office and will be only shared with appropriate faculty or staff.

Sexual Misconduct Reporting Options: There are a variety of ways to report sexual misconduct and/or relationship violence. Options can be pursued separately or simultaneously.

Sexual Misconduct and Relationship Violence Response and Prevention: Linfield College is committed to ongoing efforts to address sexual misconduct and relationship violence on its campus. To ensure a safe environment which fosters learning for its students, Linfield is continuously working to enhance its collaborative campus approach to respond to and prevent incidents of sexual misconduct and relationship violence.