College Public Safety


 All forms can be picked up at the College Public Safety office in Cozine Hall or printed and returned to the office. CPS can also forward forms to McMinnville Police Department for you.

Linfield CPS

McMinnville Police Department

Need help filling out any of these forms?  You are welcome to bring the forms to the CPS Office in Cozine Hall for assistance.