In successfully completing a major in Electronic Arts, students will:
- understand the fundamental principles and concepts of computer science, visual art and mass communication;
- demonstrate an advanced level of competence in one medium appropriate to the core track of the major, both aesthetically and technically and present it in a coherent polished project or body of work;
- learn how to work in at least one programming environment;
- develop an adequate understanding of the discipline and academic preparation to successfully enter graduate school or an entry-level professional career;
- demonstrate well-developed, medium appropriate communication skills.
Any Questions? If you are interested in learning more about the curriculum at Linfield, please contact the Office of Admission at (800) 640-2287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. An admissions counselor will be happy to answer your questions or put you in touch with a faculty member.