Resources for Undocumented and/or DACA Students
- Educators for Fair Consideration (E4FC): To empower undocumented young people to achieve their academic and career goals.
- MALDEF Internships: For individuals who want to get involved in MALDEF's litigation, public policy, and community advocacy work.
- My Undocumented Life – Internships: https://mydocumentedlife.org/category/internships/
- My Undocumented Life – Scholarships: https://mydocumentedlife.org/2016/09/12/scholarships-open-to-undocumented-students/
- Latino Educational Achievement Project (LEAP) - The Latino/a Educational Achievement Project (LEAP) offers services such as an annual educational conference and legislative day, student leadership forums and public education workshops for parents, students, and educators. LEAP is in Washington State. http://leapwa.org/
- Northwest Immigrant Rights Project - Northwest Immigrant Rights Project promotes justice for low-income immigrants by pursuing and defending their legal status. They focus on providing direct legal services, supported by their education and public policy work. Want to get involved? In this website you will find volunteer and internship opportunities, workshops and great tips for preparing for DACA clinics. This site is prepared for DREAMERs by NWIRP.
- Hispanic Metropolitan Chamber Scholarship: Provides scholarships for undocumented students.
- UCLA Undocumented Students Program: Provides a wide range of off campus resources for undocumented students