Cat Connect is a Career Development resource that is dedicated to helping students connect with employers and with jobs, internships, or volunteer opportunities that fit their needs.
- Log in with your Catnet ID & password. (Current students – please do NOT register for a new account.)
- Browse and apply for jobs, internships, work-study positions, and volunteer opportunities.
- Upload your résumé, cover letter, and other documents related to your career.
- Have 24/7 access to Career Development resources, including resume and cover letter guidelines.
- Recent (2017) alumni can use their Catnet ID & password to log in; other alumni, please register to create an account.
- Would you like a little help getting started? Check out this tutorial!
- Log in to post jobs, internships, or volunteer opportunities.
- Employers: Register for this free resource. Once your account has been approved, you may post jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities. See step-by-step instructions for employers.
- Linfield employees: post an on-campus work-study position. See step-by-step instructions for Linfield Supervisors.
- For assistance, please contact Career Development via phone at (503)883-2733, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Third-party recruiters: We require indication of company name for which you are recruiting.
- Career Development will maintain the right to delete postings that require candidates to pay for employment and/or have incorrect contact information. For more information about guidelines for recruiting at Linfield please visit NACE Principles for Professional Practice
- Please click here for additional information about our recruiting policies.
- THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING OPPORTUNITIES TO LINFIELD STUDENTS!