The Office for Career Development
Marketing and Minor in Sports Management Junior
Do informational interviews as much as possible! They help teach you about careers you might be interested in before you have to work or intern there. Also they are great practice for talking with professionals, even if it is just a casual meet up.
Elementary Education and Business Management Senior
Assistant Language Teacher
Research a year or two in advance if you are looking to teach abroad! IPO and Career Development are amazing places to start! Be prepared in your interviews for questions on culture shock! The JET interview is an intense one!
Accounting and Economics Junior
Network, network, network!! Take advantage of all the resources at your disposal, ESPECIALLY CAREER DEVELOPMENT. They are here to help you!
Marketing and Wine Studies Junior
Elizabeth Chambers Cellar
It's important for you to be able to determine what decision is best for you, even if it means letting another opportunity go.
Mass Communication & Communication Arts Senior
Success requires a strong support system. Career Development is that for me!
Audit Staff Accountant
Come meet with career advisors early and often, but don't expect them to do all the work for you. Our career staff will help you with anything you could possibly think of but they will also expect you to put in work on your own to make your success happen.
Linfield College, Melrose 010
Career Development empowers students to explore, connect, and experience — leading to life-long career success.
- Explore career possibilities
- Discover your purpose
- Connect students to recruiters, alumni, and graduate schools
- Experience applied career opportunities
- Succeed in your life after Linfield
- March 12, 2019 - Wildcat Wind-Up
- March 14, 2019 - Senior Career Workshop
- March 14, 2019 - Career Talk with Jake Rossman, '04 of Digital Trends
- March 15, 2019 - First Avenue Career Expo
- March 19, 2019 - Major Declaration Advising Event
- March 20, 2019 - Senior Career Workshop
- April 5, 2019 - Connect on Campus Career Fair
- May 1, 2019 - First Federal Internship Banquet
Services We Provide:
Career counseling, job search support, internship resources, résumé and cover letter review, advice on choosing a major, grad school resources, mock interviews, salary negotiation tips, a “marketing yourself” consultation, and more!
Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Connect With Us:
Phone: (503) 883-2733
Linfield College Career Development
900 SE Baker Street
McMinnville, OR 97128