Requirements for Majors and Minors
You can choose from six Linfield business majors (B.A. or B.S.) in Accounting, Finance, International Business, Management, Marketing, and Sport Management or minors in Management or Sport Management.
To ensure you’re prepared to tackle your chosen business major, you’ll complete three prerequisite courses, and then move on to core Business courses. Here are the details:
- MATH 140 Intro to Statistics OR above
- MATH 160 Finite Math OR above
- ECON 210 Principles of Economics
Business Core Classes
- BNAC 260 Financial Accounting
- BNAC 261 Managerial Accounting - Prerequisite: BNAC 260
- BNFN 341 Financial Management* - Prerequisites: BNAC 261, ECON 210, MATH 140 & MATH 160
- BNMG 310 Organizational Behavior & Mgmt. - Prerequisites: BNSS 250 or BNAC 260, & sophomore standing
- BNMK 321 Marketing - Prerequisites BNAC 261, Econ 210, & completion of 30 credit hours at time of registration, and 45 credits by the start of class.
- BNSS 340 Business Law I - Prerequisites: ECON 210, BNAC 260, & completion of 30 credit hours at time of registration, and 45 credits by the start of class.
- BNSS 495 Strategic Management - Senior standing, BNMK 321 and BNFN 341